Personal Transformation course to be announced
The Personal Transformation Course is rooted in truth. It is learning how to cooperate with God’s design in order to bring about transformation. The training has a Christian emphasis and a Biblical foundation with practical life applications. The Cooperating with God for a Change® training program integrates knowledge and tools from the fields of theology and human design engineering.
The training teaches that all effective kingdom ministries are rooted in . . .
- God’s Word: Hebrews 4:12; II Timothy 3:16; Romans 10:8; Philippians 2:6
- God’s wisdom: Proverbs 2:1-11; 4:7; 8:12-21; James 1:5
- God’s truth: John 8:32 James 1:22, 26; Philippians 2:5; II Timothy 3:7
- God’s faithfulness: Proverbs 3:5-10; Romans 12:1-2; Hebrews 11:1; II Corinthians 4:18
The training focuses on Christian growth overcoming . . .
- Mind of the flesh: Galatians 5:16; Romans 8:6; Romans 7; Galatians 6:8; Ephesians 2:3; I Peter 2:11
- Tearing down strongholds: 2 Corinthians 10:3-5; Genesis 4:5-10; Philippians 4:6-10; 2 Peter 1:5-11; Ephesians 2:10
- Taking thoughts captive: James 1:22; Colossians 3:10; Luke 7:36-39; 12:16-18; 16:1-8
- Renewing the mind: Romans 12:1-2; Colossians 3:10; 2 Corinthians 4:16; Colossians 3:2
There are four primary foundational skills taught in the program.
- Which thoughts (reasonings, pictures, and words) or demonic wisdom (James 3:15-16) should be destroyed (tear down, no longer exist) because they are contradictions to truth given to us by God.
- How to tear down/destroy these demonic thoughts, as well as which thoughts, or fleshly wisdom (reasonings, pictures and words) need to be changed (modified and renewed). You will learn to discern your fleshly thoughts that have a good intention/purpose but are not accomplishing the good purpose in an appropriate way.
- How to lead (take captive) your fleshly thoughts to truth. Renewed means that the fleshly thoughts are now in alignment and support truth. “For actively alive is the Word of God and energetic and sharper than any two-edged sword, going through even to dividing the soul and spirit and of joints and marrow and is the sifter and analyzer (kritikos) of the reflections and conceptions of the heart.” Hebrews 4:12 (Kenneth Wuest, An Expanded Translation of the New Testament)
- The division of spirit, soul, and body is in order so that the believer will be able to have a means of analyzing, discerning, or judging the innermost thoughts (reasonings, pictures and words) that come from the heart (the part of the nervous system known as the subconscious mind). “Watch (guard) over your heart (innermost thoughts, pictures, and words) with all diligence, for from it (innermost thoughts) flow the springs of life.” Proverbs 4:23 (New American Standard) The presupposition within Proverbs 4:23 is that there is a part of us that is to watch or guard our innermost thinking. This watcher or guardian is directed to join with another part of us called diligence in order to accomplish the job of watching/guarding. The reason we are to guard the heart is that from the heart (our innermost thoughts, pictures, and words) come the springs (abundance) of life.
Personal Transformation Course Description
Course Duration: There are two class formats–one that runs for nine months, September to May, or an intensive format with classes for six consecutive days, Monday through Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. plus two additional Fridays/Saturdays.
Course Overview: The nine-month format, September to May, is broken into three modules.
- Module One focuses on our brain and how God has made us, how we sort and process information we receive from the world, understanding how our beliefs are installed and how it is possible to change and align them with God’s will, understanding emotions and the purpose for them.
- Module Two focuses on taking the concepts taught in Module One and applying them to our own lives. We will look at language and communication, heart beliefs, and how our sorting systems affect our communication and beliefs. The end of Module Two is spent introducing proven techniques to take thoughts captive and destroy strongholds.
- Module Three focuses on learning and practicing the techniques introduced in Module Two as well as learning more sophisticated techniques. We also learn how to help other people in our lives manage their communication and sorting systems when interacting with us.
Course Hours: three hours per week on Thursday evenings from 6:00-9:00 p.m.
Class Size: limited to 25 students per class
Time Commitment: aproximately 3-7 hours per week outside of class
Investment: three modules cost $3,850 and approximately $150 for books, tapes, and other materials
Assessment: optional assessment testing in order to discover what you know about each class module
Registration Deadline: $285 non-refundable deposit due four weeks prior to class
Enrollment Procedures: Due to a limited enrollment, participants will be accepted on a first-come, first- serve basis. To enroll, you must complete an application and mail it to Dynamics of Growth, Inc. along with a non-refundable deposit of $285. If the participant limit has been reached, you will be given an option to enroll with first priority the following year. Applications can be requested from Dynamics of Growth, Inc.
Dynamics of Growth, Inc.
Attn: Personal Transformation Training
1331 County Road D Cir E
Saint Paul, MN 55109
(651) 777-3112 ext. 10
Free Informational Meetings to be Announced
The informational meetings will help you understand what Cooperating with God for a Change, Personal Transformation Training, and Escaping the Matrix is all about, what you can expect to learn, and the commitment and investment involved in time and money. Completion of Personal Transformation Training is a requirement in order to take the second year Master Practitioner Training in TNT. Successful completion of the Personal Transformation Training and the Master Practitioner Training allows one to obtain a Masters Degree in Pastoral Counseling, if you have a Bachelor’s Degree in some field.
The Cooperating with God for a Change® meetings are scheduled prior to a seminar, workshop, or training. Please register to attend these meetings; however, the informational meetings are not a requirement in order to take the Personal Transformation course.
For Reservations call 651-777-3112 ext.10
Please leave your name, telephone number, and date preference.
Dynamics of Growth, Inc.
Hazelwood Professional Center
2785 White Bear Ave, Suite 402
Maplewood, MN 55109
From 694 – Take Hwy 694 to Hwy 61. Take Hwy 61 and go south to Beam Ave; take a left onto Beam and continue to White Bear Ave. Turn right and then a 2nd right into the parking lot of the Hazelwood Professional Center (4th floor Suite 402).
From Hwy 36 – Take Hwy 36 to Hwy 61. Go north to Beam Ave; take a left onto Beam and continue to White Bear Ave. Turn right and then a 2nd right into the parking lot of the Hazelwood Professional Center (4th floor Suite 402).
Cooperating with God for a Change® training was created for people who desire to learn applied theology and how to integrate it into their own lives, as well as others. The training teaches the background, methods, and techniques that have been developed by Dynamics of Growth, Inc. Students will learn how to use this exciting, Christ-centered approach not just to overcome an issue in their lives, but also to live life in a new way.
The training started in 1992 when nine unique and courageous people decided to take Dr. Larson’s Cooperating With God for a Change® training. The training was a success and the students went on to take an additional year of advanced training. Over time, the training has grown and has been taught to hundreds of people.
The content of the training has been refined and developed, and now Dynamics of Growth offers two, one-year courses: The first year is called the Personal Transformation Training. This course is required in order to take the second year course–Master Certification Training.
Cooperating with God for a Change® training focuses upon discovering the truth within God’s Word and understanding the way God designed the human system to operate. It teaches how to cooperate with God’s truth and design in order to renew the soul. A more in-depth look can be found in our Foundations section.
Personal Transformation training helps individuals create new, useful, and productive options for themselves and for others. This training offers extremely versatile information with a broad range of application. The training teaches new and innovative knowledge with profound applications in business, education, parenting, marital relationships, social service, and personal growth. Practicing and experiencing competency in these areas will increase the possibility of:
- Becoming confident in the foundation of your faith
- Learning how to effectively engage in spiritual warfare
- Equipping you to take charge of selecting, expressing, and utilizing emotions according to God’s design
- Becoming all that God designed you to be
- Empowering you to make productive choices in your life
- Breaking through limitations of depression, procrastination, lust, phobias, and other stuck states
- Destroying strongholds
- Taking captive thoughts and behaviors of the flesh
- Creating and obtaining strategic outcomes
- Defusing the power of past negative experiences that hinder you
- Resolving internal conflict
- Identifying and aligning your beliefs with the truth
- Making decisions that are in support of your goals and values
- Maintaining Godly changes through time
- Handling criticism effectively
- Learning why a world created by God is filled with suffering
- Enriching your ability to really love your partner
- Improving relationships with those you love
- Becoming keenly aware of how your communication impacts others
- Motivating your children toward wholeness
- Transforming your communication skills
- Knowing how to manage your sorting systems
- Discovering how other people sort information
- Discovering how to enter into a dynamic prayer life
- Discovering how your picture of God dramatically affects your view of self and others
We are dedicated to accomplishing our mission of equipping and empowering the saints to live life passionately and abundantly!